You Know What Grinds My Gears

This blog is about current issues. Usually it will be backlash to something which upsets me or something I find amusing. Yes, I know the title is a Family Guy rip-off.

Name:
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I am a college student at UW Milwaukee.

Monday, November 27, 2006

"Bush broadens diplomatic efforts on Iraq"

This is a real Yahoo! news headline from November 28, 2006.

"Bush broadens diplomatic efforts on Iraq"

Has common sense finally hit the president, or was he watching news footage from 1993 when he overheard one of the millions of rational thinkers suggest diplomacy from the beginning?

First, Bush turns his back on stay the course and now he is for diplomacy?

I hope, for the sake of the world, that his attempts at diplomacy are sincere and they are a successful step in repairing the quagmire that is Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home